Rare Breed Female Geese Deliver E TN, KY or NC or FLORIDA!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Goose and Fig, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    I have a few extra female geese that I wish to sell before winter. This is a great time to get them as they will begin laying in December or so. Huge yummy eggs til May or June, and they'll keep your lawn like a golf course. Plus I need the money for a new gander [​IMG]

If you "buy it now" please specify which goose/geese you want, and send me a PM with your email address. If they haven't been sold I will send you a paypal invoice with the total for the birds you want. You can assume they are not sold if they are still listed here though.

*We live in an Express Mail exclusion zone, so I will not be shipping them*
    *I would rather sell them in pairs unless you have geese already. They are flock animals and need other geese for company*

(1) American Buff: $20 (yearling +) SOLD PENDING PICK UP
    (1) Smoothe Breasted Sebastopol: $50 (spring hatch)
    (2) Cotton Patch: $50 each (one yearling +, one spring hatch)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will be traveling to Lexington KY this weekend. I can transport anywhere along I 75 from K'Ville to Lexington, or I-40 from Crossville to K'ville. Husband is going down near Tampa Sunday night, Monday moring, Can transport but I need to know a.s.a.p. He doesn't get on the computer much.
    Also going to deliver some ducks in Asheville NC early November. Greenville, SC also possible then.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  2. arherp

arherp Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    Kentucky
    Too bad I don't need any more geese, you're going right past me! I live in Louisville, KY. You want to pick up any pigeons, ducks, or guineas along the way? [​IMG] Lol!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by