Rare Breed Female Geese Deliver SE TN, NC, SC...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Goose and Fig, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    I have a few extra female geese that I wish to sell before winter. This is a great time to get them as they will begin laying in December or so. They'll keep your lawn like a golf course. Plus I need the money for a new gander [​IMG]

If you "buy it now" please specify which goose/geese you want, and send me a PM with your email address. If they haven't been sold I will send you a paypal invoice with the total for the birds you want. You can assume they are not sold if they are still listed here though.

*We live in an Express Mail exclusion zone, so I will not be shipping them*
    *I would rather sell them in pairs unless you have geese already. They are flock animals and need other geese for company*

(2) Cotton Patch: $50 each (one yearling +, one spring hatch) or both for $90. They is a possibility they are part American Blue, but size and laying habits seem to favor Cotton Patch.

Going through Asheville NC early November. Greenville, SC also possible then. For the most part though- I am a little over 1 hour northwest of Chattanooga, 45 minutes west of Dayton, 1 hour south of Cookeville, 45 minutes from Sparta. Near Fall Creek Falls State Park. Pick up is always the preferred option, but we live in BFE so I understand nto being able to get all the way here.
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  2. AuroraSprings

AuroraSprings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    PM Sent!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by