1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Rare Breed Female Geese Deliver SE TN, NC, SC...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Goose and Fig, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    I have a few extra female geese that I wish to sell before winter. This is a great time to get them as they will begin laying in December or so. They'll keep your lawn like a golf course. Plus I need the money for a new gander [​IMG]

If you "buy it now" please specify which goose/geese you want, and send me a PM with your email address. If they haven't been sold I will send you a paypal invoice with the total for the birds you want. You can assume they are not sold if they are still listed here though.

*We live in an Express Mail exclusion zone, so I will not be shipping them*
    *I would rather sell them in pairs unless you have geese already. They are flock animals and need other geese for company*

(2) Cotton Patch: $50 each (one yearling +, one spring hatch) or both for $90. They is a possibility they are part American Blue, but size and laying habits seem to favor Cotton Patch.

[​IMG]

Going through Asheville NC early November. Greenville, SC also possible then. For the most part though- I am a little over 1 hour northwest of Chattanooga, 45 minutes west of Dayton, 1 hour south of Cookeville, 45 minutes from Sparta. Near Fall Creek Falls State Park. Pick up is always the preferred option, but we live in BFE so I understand nto being able to get all the way here.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  2. AuroraSprings

AuroraSprings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    PM Sent!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by