RARE BREED Sale-6Lavender Orps, 6BBS Ameraucana, 6Mottled Java Chicks!

rockinpaints

Crowing
11 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Ohio
The auction is for 18+ beautiful Rare Breed Day Old Chicks!
celebrate.gif
A rare chance to get a variety of our day old chicks in one auction!
We are offering 6 of each our Mottled Javas, Lavender Orpingtons and Blue Ameraucana day old chicks! We will include extras on all the chicks if available up to 25 total. For bloodlines and information on each individual breed please visit our website. - You should receive blue black and splash with the Ameraucana chicks depending on what hatches.

For other chicks that we offer click on our website to the left. We ship chicks all winter long.
big_smile.png

We are NPIP certified in the state of Ohio. We do not ship to HI, VA of SD due to strict state regulations. Thanks for viewing and Good Luck! If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask.

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS AUCTION, the chicks will ship promptly at the close of the auction. If you are going to be at work or tied up and can not pay promptly please do not bid on this auction, order from our website instead. Because of the time frame we accept PayPal online payments only to [email protected] immediately at the end of the auction. Shipping is $20.00 priority ($35 express -). We also include GroGel and a shipping warmer if needed.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO: Include a phone number and what auction you are paying for (with your BYC ID) and any special instructions when you check out with PayPal. It saves valuable time!

**While we strive for quality in hopes to produce some ribbon winners in every hatch, we can not guarantee all chicks to be show quality. As in all breeding programs, unwanted characteristics may show up from time to time.**

Thanks for viewing and Good Luck! If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask. Visit our website for other chicks that we offer www.TheFancyChick.com
(We do not ship to VA, Hawaii or SD)

PLEASE NOTE: Express on live animals is not guaranteed overnight, it is guaranteed 3 days - no matter what the receipt or tracking number says - this comes directly from the postal service - sorry! Your chicks are guaranteed, however, to arrive alive for at least the amount of chicks you purchased in the auction.

mottledJavaflock10.11-600x387.jpg

LavenderRooHens10.11-600x482.jpg
ameraucanas4-600x485.jpg

Have looked at a bunch of your auctions - do you allow pickup? Wondering how close you are to me.... can you PM me your zip? Thanks!

I just went ahead and ordered a group of 10 chicks from your site. Will you ship now or will you wait until 2012? The reason I am asking is that I am in Eastern NC (Beaufort) and it was 75 degrees out today. When were you going to ship the chicks from this auction?

Also, the website said that I would have to have express shipping, which is fine with me, but when I ordered them your shopping cart didn't give me a choice of shipping services. If you need me to pay more for express or just buy a few more ameraucanas, I can do that. Also, would I need the shipping warmer and what is grogel?

Quote:
Hi there and thanks for your interest in our chicks!
smile.png
We will probably be offering them again sometime after the first of the year. Sorry we are not taking anymore pre-orders right now.

I see what I did wrong! I have to actually order the shipping. Well, would it be okay to just order and pay for the shipping, will your cart let me do that? Sorry to be such a bother.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom