Rare breed???

Pekin747

Songster
Feb 20, 2019
Ireland
I have an ayam cermai I want to show she is all black except a insider her mouth does this mean she showed be a horn pet instead of a shower or can she still be shown
I'm just asking cause I know they are supposed to be all black
And are they recognised in the English breeds??

Cemani should have Black mouth(Tong, chicks, beak)

cemani.jpg

I have an ayam cermai I want to show she is all black except a insider her mouth does this mean she showed be a horn pet instead of a shower or can she still be shown
I'm just asking cause I know they are supposed to be all black
And are they recognised in the English breeds??
They are not a recognized APA breed. If they ever obtain recognition, they would be in the AOSB Class. You can still exhibit but you’d only compete against other AC which there probably wouldn’t be any others. With regards to what they are supposed to be, what does the proposed standard description say, if there is one?

They are not a recognized APA breed. If they ever obtain recognition, they would be in the AOSB Class. You can still exhibit but you’d only compete against other AC which there probably wouldn’t be any others. With regards to what they are supposed to be, what does the proposed standard description say, if there is one?
Idk I dont have that information that's why I was asking to see if anyone can give me some more info other than they r all black

Idk I dont have that information that's why I was asking to see if anyone can give me some more info other than they r all black
It is my understanding that a description was written but all were not on board. I seem to remember seeing the proposed description. I’ll try and find where I saw it.

It is my understanding that a description was written but all were not on board. I seem to remember seeing the proposed description. I’ll try and find where I saw it.
Thanx I'm still trying to get in contact with breeders aswell but most wont take my calls and when I bring up the standereds they just hang up on me

Back
Top Bottom