Rare Buckeye Fertile Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SouthernChick, Jun 24, 2010.

1. SouthernChick

SouthernChick Chirping

Nov 12, 2009
    Ohio
    ***FINAL OFFER UNTIL LATE FALL***DO NOT BID IN THE AUCTION, PLEASE EMAIL ME, THANK YOU! This is a Rare Auction for 8+ Purebred Buckeye Fertile Hatching Eggs. We have a Beautiful Purebred Buckeye Rooster with Purebred Buckeye Hens all from the Breeding Lines of Duane Urch, John Brown, Pearce, Rhods and ALBC. You are getting the Best of the Best! They are feed Breeder Supplement Feed, Laying Crumbles and Vitamins and Electrolytes and plenty of Fresh Water Daily. We have beautiful Buckeye Chicks that just hatched on Sunday. My Buckeye Hens lay everyday and are gentle, quiet birds great for anyones backyard! Help me bring back the Buckeye!

I will pack your eggs with a ice pack to keep them cool on their journey, wrap each egg in bubblewrap, place in a egg carton then wrap the egg carton in alum foil to protect the eggs from the USPS xray machines. I am hoping that my efforts to protect the eggs will help you have a great hatch like I do here and many of my customers have had!

Please pay by Paypal ONLY and I will ship your eggs to you by USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. As I do everything I can to help you have a Great Hatch, I can not guarantee chicks as you are buying fertile hatching eggs not chicks as too many factors can be difficult on hatching eggs including shipping and incubator practices.

GOOD LUCK, I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT HATCH AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE!

PLEASE REMEMBER TO LEAVE FEEDBACK ABOUT YOUR PURCHASE!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by