Rare Central & South American (& South Pacific) Breeds

If anyone has hatching eggs, day olds or pullets of the Huastecs, Black Quechua Olmecs, and or Colloncas available please let me know. Spring availability is fine.

Or if anyone has a current source for the above breeds I would appreciate contact info or a point in the right direction.

Thanks

This roo is 75% huastec and 25% cemani. The cemani was used to darken the fibro in the line. Definitely effective. I got this roo because he had the largest comb of all the others. I know a lady who sells these if you want her info on selling eggs or getting pullets, pm me

Last edited:
Good day Yashar, I have acquired BQO's from Grannychicks55. I'm pretty sure this is what she goes by. I believe the birds I have come from your flock. I have read and chased down all info I can find on these birds. It has really been hard, there just isn't much good information out there. Is there anywhere that you have gone into greater detail on BQO's. I need all the information I can find. I try to be more of a steward than a "For Sale Breeder" but I will sell a bird. I rarely raise more than 20 chicks per breed of what I have. I keep Huastic, Quetero, Snow Nekkei, Ohiki bantams,I also have Cemani but on the Cemani I prefer the ancestral shape and color, Violaceous Dragon Bone Kedu.

I need everything I can find to keep my BQO as close to their origins as I possibly keep them. Thanks for your time!

Back
Top Bottom