Rare chicks?

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by Trooper Man, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Trooper Man

Trooper Man Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2014
    Hello everyone soon I will finally be getting some chickens. My first backyard chickens will be the Swedish Flower hens. I have room for 3-4 families at my place and I want to try something different. I want a good natured bird with color that is not flighty. I am looking for 15-30 chicks at a reasonable price. I would even take an assortment. I do not want game chickens I had them and got rid of them all recently. I live in NE Tennessee so I would be willing to meet someone in East Tennessee, Western North Carolina, or SW Virginia to avoid shipping. I do not mind to pay but I cannot pay a ridiculous price. Send me a p.m with offers and maybe we could get something worked out. I prefer to have nice, quality chickens and want to try something not everyone has. I hope to hear some responses soon and private messages.

*No bantams or gamefowl*
    *Large fowl only*

2. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    I think this is what your looking for

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. Trooper Man

Jan 22, 2014
    Lol no naked necks I had some Malgache gamefowl (Madagascar) before and I did not like the looks of a naked necked chicken. Thanks though

4. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    lol

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  5. Trooper Man

Jan 22, 2014
    Anyone?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by