1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Rare Day-Old Pilgrim Goslings Ready to Ship the Week of April 23rd

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by DeerRunFarm, Apr 11, 2012.

1. DeerRunFarm

DeerRunFarm Out Of The Brooder

Apr 10, 2012
    Due to a pair of buyers backing out at the last minute, I have two lots of six Pilgrim goslings (so, 12 birds total) scheduled to hatch and ship the week of April 23rd. The goslings are $14/each. Shipping and handling for a batch of six is $15; S&H for all twelve is $20. Total cost for six birds, including shipping, comes to $99. Total cost for all twelve would be $188. I accept PayPal for payment.

The shipments are straight run only, though I'll make sure everyone gets a mix of males and females proportional to the ratio of the overall hatch. Shipping is available to the lower 48 states. I am located in central Missouri, in case you're close enough to pick them up in person-- I do need them picked up by Saturday April 28th, however. I guarantee the goslings against losses during shipment and for 24 hours after arrival, and will promptly refund the cost of any goslings that die during that period.

My website is http://www.deer-run-farm.com. There are some pictures of my geese available on the site, in addition to the photos in this ad.

Here is my contact info:

Rachel Steffan
    Deer Run Farm
    9591 E. Hwy. OO
    Hallsville, MO 65255
    tel: (573)696-2156
    email: [email protected]

2. poultryfan73

poultryfan73 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2010
    Tioga County Pa
    Sent you a PM :)

3. tinydancer87

tinydancer87 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2011
    SE Georgia
    PM sent!

4. DeerRunFarm

DeerRunFarm Out Of The Brooder

Apr 10, 2012
    Thanks guys! Unfortunately, they were snapped up almost immediately-- I've sent you both PMs. Now I need to figure out how to edit the listing...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by