Rare/endangered Started Chickens ALL GONE from MT

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mtmimi777, Aug 6, 2009.

1. mtmimi777

mtmimi777 In the Brooder

Aug 6, 2009
    Stevensville, MT
    I had several breeds of 3 mo. old, RARE/endangered chickens for sale. Now ALL GONE, with NO FUTURE chicken PLANS.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2009
  2. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    Why not just post your list and prices here?

3. DTchickens

DTchickens Crowing

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Quote:What i was wondering.. Would have a better chance at selling them then.

4. willkatdawson

willkatdawson Songster

Mar 31, 2008
    Ga
    That's exactly what I was going to post. You beat me to it. Oh yea pictures would be great too.

5. mtmimi777

mtmimi777 In the Brooder

Aug 6, 2009
    Stevensville, MT
    Thanks, guys. [​IMG] I know I'm new, but there are several lists, and they're different for shipped or local pickup/delivery. I may do some pics later, but I'm just trying to keep up with orders and sales now. And, I just found this site. Sorry, if it's any inconvenience for you, but because I ship nationwide, there are some specs that I like people to know. So the list isn't short. And the available list also has links to websites for people not familiar with some of the rare/endangered breeds. I promise not to sell your email address LOL; funny, I hope I don't have to add that to the list! [​IMG]

6. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits...

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    What breeds are they? Can you please tell me?

7. website link & BYC page link don't work...I'm interested, too...sighs

8. mtmimi777

mtmimi777 In the Brooder

Aug 6, 2009
    Stevensville, MT
    I started with 9 breeds this year: Silver Gray Dorkings, Salmon Faverolles, Blue Andalusians, Indian Red Jungle Fowl, Cream Brabanter, Silver and Golden Phoenix, Red Shouldered Yokohama, Blue Laced Red Wyandotte bantams, and 3 varieties of Old English Game bantams (Lemon Blue, Ginger Red, & Fawn Red). But I've sold some breeds out, so if you want more specifics, email me direct at [email protected], and I'll send you a list of what's available, which also includes some websites where you can see pics & explanations of these lovely, endangered birds. NO OBLIGATION EVER!!
    Quote:

9. mtmimi777

mtmimi777 In the Brooder

Aug 6, 2009
    Stevensville, MT
    I don't have a website, yet, and haven't had time to do my BYC page. I'm new to the site. Please be patient, everybody. I have family visiting from out of state, so it'll be a few days before everything is available in the "normal" places. Remember, I don't know your site like you do. The FASTEST WAY to get the info if to EMAIL: [email protected] I check it often, since I have ads on several sites. Thanks
    Quote:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  10. mtmimi777

mtmimi777 In the Brooder

Aug 6, 2009
    Stevensville, MT
    SORRY ALL GONE!!
    Quote:

Last edited: Oct 5, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: