Rare Feathers Farm Spring 2012 Sales List Adult Breeders, MUST GO!

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Rare Feathers Farm is downsizing! The following birds are under 3 years of age, friendly and gorgeous! I have regretfully decided to downsize my operation for the next few years to focus on raising my daughter. I love these birds but they'll be going to "waste" here as I simply don't have enough time to devote to breeding/hatching/raising/selling them at this time.

Here is my updated list of adult breeding birds for sale. All birds are proven breeders. None are hatchery stock. I show them and all are from the best of the best. Most can be shown but all would be wonderful assets to your breeding program OR just some beautiful yard eye candy!

Please visit my website for photos! I don't ship LF but would consider shipping bantams.

I will also deliver to the Cascade Show next month, if they are pre-paid/sold before the show! If they are not sold before the show, I will be bringing them to the show to sell there and prices will be higher at the show to cover sale cage costs. Prices reflect age/quality of the birds for sale.

1 Pair of Golden Laced Cochins, nice big birds, not hatchery stuff! $50
    2 Bantam Houdan (Mottled roo, white hen) $75

I will also be offering hatching eggs pretty soon--check my website for details.

I will TRADE for:

Silver-laced Wyandotte bantams
    Golden Laced Wyandotte bantams
    Female Sebastopol Goose (white)
    Sumatra hens or pullets (non-hatchery lines) with good size

Last edited: May 7, 2012
  2. Rare Feathers Farm

I'd also consider a trade for a few bantam coops, a nice call duck pen, or a 6' x 6' or larger chicken coop (unused). :)

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Trying to keep this up top! :)

4. jldaniel33

jldaniel33 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 20, 2011
    Ellensburg
    What about the Buckeyes? I thought you had some. I am interested in standard sized Bucks here in Ellensburg.

5. vanalpaca

vanalpaca Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2011
    Clyde in NW Ohio
    My sister is in Yakima and she has Buckeyes and might be able to get you some, too. BTW I was born in E-burg....

Bonnie in NW Ohio

6. Rare Feathers Farm

Nope, tried to get some a year or two ago and didn't end up with anything worth keeping...may be trying again this season...it will just depend on what I get sold and if I am able to find a tractor to keep them in. :)

7. Rare Feathers Farm

That's pretty close to me! Only like 3 hours or so away. :)

8. Rare Feathers Farm

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. jldaniel33

Oct 20, 2011
    Ellensburg
    Sorry, been gone a while. E-burg is awesome minus the wind...I have a breeding pair for sale if you know anyone!

10. jldaniel33

Oct 20, 2011
    Ellensburg
    are you still interested in some buckeyes?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by