Rare Grey Show Girl Sizzle Pullet and cockerel*****SOLD

AHappychick

Wanna-be Farmer
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
westchester
For auction. Very Rare Sizzle Show Girl Pullet and your choice Silkie or Show Girl Cockerel in either white, partridge/grey, blue, or black. After breeding sizzle to sg and silkies for the better part of a year this pullet is the first and only SG sizzle I have hatched so far. I am only selling her because I have decided to keep a Grey SG Sizzle roo in order to increase my chances of making more and I can not have any sizzle hens in that flock. Never breed sizzle or any thing frizzled to another frizzle as the feathers will break and be brittle always breed to a regular featherd bird and a percentage of offspring will have the frizzled feathers effect. She is still full of pin feathers but I dont think she will ever have a large crest. Personally I would breed her to a big crested supper fluffy silkie roo to improve type. She sure is a cutie though! Her feet are good (all 5 toes) but the separation of the 4th and 5th toes could be better. She is grey in color and about 4 months old maybe 5 months by now. She does have a wide crest but I am 99.99999% sure she is a pullet and NOT a cockerel.

I am not certified but I have had a closed flock/s for well over a year now and practice very strict bio security. All of my birds are raised on certified organic feed and using natural organic methods although everyone is vaccinated for Mareks disease as day old chicks and kept isolated for 15 days or so. Contrary to what some believe the vaccination for Mareks for chickens is actually the turkey strain. When introduced to turkey mareks the chick is able to develop a resistance to the chicken mareks if kept isolated from it for 10 days. Vaccinated birds are not carriers and can be kept in a mixed flock with both vaccinated and non vaccinated chickens with no ill effects.

She will ship in a new box express with shredded apples for the journey. I will only ship weather permitting on both ends. I have 24 hour heat pads and will be fixing one to box. I also have shipping waterers and will use one if the express trip will take more than 24 hours for an additional $2.50 if wanted, they are really useful and reusable. I welcome pick ups! Cost of shipping with box is $55 . I will refund the difference in $ if this price is too high, but I have been taking a hit with some of my auctions and would rather return some money than pay out of pocket for not charging enough.

For complete pics of the cockerels available please PM you must take one as I am over run with boys lol but they are all nice quality and big crests that will pass on to f2 generation if bred with the SG sizzle pullet.
smile.png

sizzlesgpullet1.jpg

sizzlesgpullet2.jpg

Sizzlesgpullet3.jpg

she does have all 5 toes on that foot on left side it is just a bad angle and they are not seperated very well so it is hard to see it. if you look at the pics of her standing you can see it then.

Sizzlesgpulletfeet.jpg

Sire

FrizzleSilkieroo.jpg

the 2 hens she was hatched from (had to be one of these)

barredsg2.jpg

my avatar sg hen:

graysghenf1.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom