1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Rare & Heritage Breed Chicks! Quality not Quantity...

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by chickenlady3, Nov 24, 2015.

1. chickenlady3

chickenlady3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2011
    Central California
    We are now taking orders for Spring 2016 on all our finest Rare and Heritage breeds. We strive to produce fantastic, show potential birds using only the best breeding quality birds in our program. All our breeds have been carefully selected from prized breeding stock from all over the country and we meticulously breed each variety to the APA standard (when applicable). We are an NPIP certified farm in California and all our birds have been lovingly raised and cared for by us. We currently have the following breeds available:

Marans (Blue Copper and Black Copper- original Tom Culpepper/Wade Jeane closed flock)- $25/ea.
    Lavender Marans- $45/ea.
    Wyandottes: Silver Laced, Golden Laced, Blue Laced Red, Partridge- $15/ea.& Lavender- $35/ea.
    Bielefelder- $25/ea.
    Blue Wheaten/Wheaten Ameraucana- $15/ea.
    Cream Legbar- $25/ea.pullet chick $15/cockerel chick
    Swedish Flower Hen- $15/ea.
    Serama- $25/ea.
    Icelandic- $20/ea.
    Chocolate Ameraucana- $25/ea.
    Lavender Ameraucana- $20/ea.
    Brakel- Gold/Silver- $75/ea.

Please order early as we do sell out quickly. :) Minimum order to ship is 7 chicks so they stay warm enough en route, we do ship extras.Flat rate shipping cost is $45 for Express mail for up to 20 day old chicks (includes box, heat pack (if needed) and Gro-gel for the trip :) . We do require a 20% deposit to secure an order. You are welcome to mix and match breeds as you'd like as there are no minimums on specific breeds. We CUSTOM HATCH your unique order! :) Please PM for more pics/info or to place your order! Blessings!

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  2. michellemire

michellemire Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2014
    Do u have any serama ready to be shipped

3. chickenlady3

Jun 11, 2011
    Central California
    I have a pair that is about 4 mos. old. now and ready to go. Possibly a trio, I'll double check. :) $50 for a pair, $75 for a trio.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  4. Cookiejen

Cookiejen Out Of The Brooder

Dec 6, 2011
    Moorpark, CA
    Are your chicks sexed by chance? I'm looking to restart a small flock and need some ladies :)

5. chickenlady3

Jun 11, 2011
    Central California
    Hi, Thanks for your interest in our birds! :) We do offer Cream Legbar and Bielefelder chicks as sexed pullet chicks. :)

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  6. showinbirds

showinbirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2011
    COLUMBUS, KS
    Your birds look nice

1 person likes this.
  7. chuckyloo

chuckyloo Out Of The Brooder

Dec 7, 2015
    I've placed my order : )

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!!

8. chickenlady3

Jun 11, 2011
    Central California
    Chuckyloo, I just sent you an e-mail. Thanks so much for your order! :)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  9. RoxysAnimals

RoxysAnimals Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2015
    California, USA
    I'm looking into some Bielefelders, do you currently have any available? I would prefer to have one rooster and one or two hens. Please tell me what you currently have or will have, and when. Could you also tell me what city you live in, here in California? I live near Chico, above central CA. Wondering if you were close enough to make a detour, as I'm looking into taking a trip down to San Diego sometime next week. Thank you!

10. Nicolla

Nicolla Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2011
    North Alabama
    Do you have any Cream Legbar available now? Thank you so much for your time!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by