Rare Lavendar Orpington Hatching Eggs - 10+

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by bargain, Jan 27, 2012.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Auction begins at 6:36 am EST on1/27 ending Monday 1/30 at 9:30 pm EST to ship week of 1/30..Auction starts at $25 & bid increments are $.50. TO bid please reply to this listing. Postage is $17.50 and is Priority mail. We wrap and ship carefully but do not guarantee or replace eggs as shipping and incubation is out of our control. Do subscribe to this listing to keep up to date with the bids. Eggs may be picked up at the farm if scheduled. 10+ eggs means minimum of 10 eggs and more added if available the day of shipping. Paypal for this auction but direct orders from the farm take paypal or USPS money order.

These eggs represent Generation #3 of The Garry Farm's Lavendar orpingtons which originated with the HinkJC lines. The chicks from this group will hatch out all Lavendar. All the roosters and hens with this group are lavendar and Lavendar X Lavendar= Lavendar. Lavendar Orpingtons embody the friendliness of all Orps while adding brilliant color and stature and extra fluffiness and size! LO flock has 1 Lavendar rooster per 4 Lavendar hens. (Basket picture above is a custom hatch that has lavendar babies and other babies from our farm.

More information about our full time farm and our philosophy is available at our website http://www.freewebs.com/thegarryfarm/
    how we ship: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped
    or facebook The Garry Farm or The Garry Animals for Sale Happy & Blessed Bidding! We farmfulltime,please give us time to answer questions!

Thanks for your interest and have a blessed day!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  2. shellyga

shellyga Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2010
    Milner
    I bid $25

Shelly

3. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi Shelly you got a bargain from bargain[​IMG]..... I'll be messaging you after morning chores re. shipping detailes....Thans and have a blessed day!....Nancy

4. shellyga

shellyga Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2010
    Milner
    found it.. paid

5. Tacso-A

Tacso-A New Egg

Jan 30, 2012
    Bargin - I hope you will be re-listing you Lavender's in the future....some of us have not been paying attention.....thanks. Tacso-A (Glendale, KY)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by