RARE Lemon Cuckoo Orpington pair Priscilla Middleton Double Barred !

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by breedlovefarm, Dec 5, 2011.

1. breedlovefarm

breedlovefarm Out Of The Brooder

May 23, 2011
    Buckley, WA
    Up for auction are a pair of Priscilla Middleton Double barred lines....Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons. NPIP. Buyer is responsible for box to ship them and actual shipping charges to their location.

2. ChickenWisperer

ChickenWisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2008
    KY
    Do you have bigger pictures?

3. lucky123

lucky123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2009
    Cullman,Al
    What are their ages? Are they the birds pictured? What is shipping to 35055?

4. breedlovefarm

breedlovefarm Out Of The Brooder

May 23, 2011
    Buckley, WA
    These birds are just finishing moult and will be starting their second laying season...about 18 months old. Shipping charges would be from 98321 to your zip code usps express mail. I am unsure of the birds weight but can tell you the hen is average size...the rooster is HUGE..takes of an entire box all by himself. Don't think there would be room for a hen in with him so I am guessing shipping will not be cheap but I will only charge you the actual cost of a box and shipping to your location, whatever that ends up being. I hope this is enough information. I have additional pictures if you want to send me an email to email them too but do not know how to add them to this site. Thank you.

5. ChickenWisperer

ChickenWisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2008
    KY
    I would like to see them. Just click "e-mail" below my name. What kind of temperaments do they have?

6. liv4fun

liv4fun Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2011
    North Alabama
    what kind of reserve or selling price do you have on these birds

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by