1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Rare Magpie Ducks & Sebastopol goose- 2012

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Goose and Fig, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    I have one pair of 2012 hatch Magpie Ducks for sale. I tried several times to get a small flock worth to hatch, but this was all I got, and I don't want to separate them by breed for just one pair. Local pick up preferred- SE Tennessee. I will ship, but you have to send me a box and postal money order to cover the costs.

$30 or best offer. There aren't enough of these around for me to gauge a fair price so....
    Will also trade for a PAIR of Saxony ducks or one female Ancona that is not black. Thanks for looking!

ALSO: One smooth-breasted splash Sebastopol. I believe it is a female by the way she acts, but I have not had them tested. DNA sexing is available, and I think it is about $20 per bird. She is out of my Claire and Ginsberg pair. (Smooth-breast splash goose and curly white gander)
    Asking $75 or best offer. Willing to trade for 3 Ancona females or Saxony trio.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  2. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Forgot to mention- if you DO want to pay for the DNA on the goose, the cost will be deducted from the total.
    Here she is again (in front) today:

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by