RARE Polish! Older Chicks! WC Chocolate, WC Black, Some Frizzled!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JordanFamily, Jul 8, 2010.

1. JordanFamily

JordanFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Harrisonville, MO
    This auction is a buy it now for WC Chocolate and WC Black Polish chicks that are old enough not to need a heat lamp anymore. They are $15 EACH. The list of the birds I have available are below. Please pm me for full price before you bid.

2 WC Chocolate smooth feathered with frizzle gene, that should be a little bigger than bantam sized, Bantam X Standard, to young to tell sex. Chocolate color does not show up in pics well. These two are a rich dark chocolate.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

1 WC Black frizzled that will also be bigger than bantam sized: Bantam X Standard, to young to tell sex.
    [​IMG]

2 WC Black Smooth, no frizzle gene, Standard Sized. Roos I think. One has some feathers on top hat plucked off but will grow back fine.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

All are $15 each. And I may go down a little on the price on the 2 older WC Black Standard birds.

Shipping is between $35 to $48 depending on how many birds you buy, and where they will be going. You will also need to buy a bird box that is $18 for the smallest box that will hold 3 small chicks or two older chicks, or you can buy the $25 box that will hold them all in seperate capartments if you want all of them. I will be shipping Express.
    So you can get all 5 birds with shipping included for around: $145 ... Or you can get the 3 younger birds for around: $100... I can ship the older two birds together for around: $80 all together. PM or Email me if you have any questions or call me at: 816-293-5155. Thanks Kristina

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by