Rare Pure Bred Beautiful Pumpkin Hulsey Gamefowl 8 ++ extras

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kimfeatherfriends123, Mar 24, 2011.

1. kimfeatherfriends123

kimfeatherfriends123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2010
    boonville, in
    Beautiful Rare High Quality Pumpkin Hulsey. My birds come from both the Larry Carter line and the Linered Pumpkin genetic line. (Look at pics of my Pumpkins..great color... strong long legs) These are beautiful strong hardy birds. These birds are friendly towards humans. I think because of their bold intelligent nature they tend to be less skittish then some other breeds. I can easily handle my birds. My hens will sometimes fly up on my shoulder. The hens lay plenty of tinted white eggs and are great moms. If you want a low maintenance bird these are for you.

(Color Variants that I have)

Gingers ( reddish gold)
    Canary ( a lighter golden color it is a variant of the reddish gold)
    White Cream (which can be produced from breeding two Ginger colored birds) Ginger to Ginger you may produce 25% whites (rare color)

I believe the Pumpkin's carry a dilution gene and that is what gives them their different shades.

I supplement my bird's feed with Vionate (vitamin mineral supplement) I have happy healthy hens laying fertile eggs.

I can't be responsible for conditions that may effect your hatch rate (post office mishaps, incubator settings...etc) But if there are any problems please let me know and I will graciously work with you. I want you to enjoy hatching and raising chickens as much as I do. Please contact me if you have any questions.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  2. yotetrapper

yotetrapper Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2007
    North Central MS
    Curious as to what a tinted white egg would look like?

3. chicks&kids

chicks&kids Out Of The Brooder

Feb 14, 2011
    Eatonville
    Your birds are beautiful! [​IMG] We just got some Pumpkin Hulsey chicks from Greenfire; I hope they turn out to look like that [​IMG]

4. Crossbreedchicken

Crossbreedchicken Out Of The Brooder

Jul 26, 2010
    South Florida
    very nice birds

5. Greybear23

Greybear23 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2008
    Morrison, Okla.
    Beautiful!!!! Lynn in Okla.

6. gogo10131

gogo10131 Out Of The Brooder

May 23, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    I was wondering since my incubator is full right now, that if i won the auction would you be able to ship out the eggs April 11, which is a monday? thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by