1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Rare Southern Dutch Frill Canaries! Very Hard to find Old World Variety canaries!

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by rsepiphyte, Sep 13, 2012.

1. rsepiphyte

rsepiphyte Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2008
    Ky.
    I have some nice Southern Dutch Frills for sale. This is a unique posture canary that is rather hard to find. The price is per BIRD. My birds are as follows:

Green male (incredible feathering) 2011
    Yellow/Green Male (nice conformation) 2011
    Clear Yellow Female 2012
    Clear Yellow Female (great producer- is on eggs now) 2010

These are really nice birds and the males have such pleasant songs. I will ship via Express Mail for $60.00 or COD via the airlines. These are really unusual canaries and so hard and easy to keep. It is soooo hard to find these Old World Variety canaries and what a shame it is! Slainte! Ruth

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  2. elvis123

elvis123 New Egg

Dec 31, 2012
    hi im interested in buying a few frilled canaries but theres is no contact number or email.
    would you be able to leave a name and so i could get some please

3. rsepiphyte

rsepiphyte Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2008
    Ky.
    So sorry, but i sold out of all of my canaries. Ruth

4. southnewjersey

southnewjersey New Egg

Sep 10, 2014
    Hi do you have any frilled canaries for sale ? I am interested in these frilled pairs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by