1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Rare Standard White Houdans For Sale in Celina, OH

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by scbirdfarm, Aug 9, 2008.

1. scbirdfarm

scbirdfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    Maria Stein, OH 45860
    I have one Roo and 6 hens they are laying and are adult birds. I am trying to cut back on some of my breeds and I willing to sell them Make me an offer and we can go from there!!! They like to play in their water and get dirty [​IMG] . But they are good health and quality birds.

Thanks
    Terry [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    Celina!!?!??! You are REALLY close to me! Do you have any other breeds? Like silkies and sebrights maybe? [​IMG] PM if you do and give me some info. Thank you! and goodluck [​IMG]

3. scbirdfarm

Jul 9, 2008
    Maria Stein, OH 45860
    Yeah we have silkies and a whole lot of other breeds [​IMG] We have some list on the web site. I am in the middle of taking pictures and getting them on the web.... [​IMG]

4. Year of the Rooster

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    Really?! Yay! I was just looking at some hatcheries and they are almost out of bantams [​IMG] We are about to start building our coop. I'm excited to see them [​IMG]

5. scbirdfarm

Jul 9, 2008
    Maria Stein, OH 45860
    We have alot of diffrent bantam breeds. We have 5 cabinet incubators plum full of eggs!! [​IMG]

6. Year of the Rooster

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Ok, now I'm DEFINITELY going to consider you! Just asking, but do you know how to sex them as day olds? If you don't, thats ok. Just wondering [​IMG]

7. scbirdfarm

Jul 9, 2008
    Maria Stein, OH 45860
    I wish I did. But no I dont. But we do have a bunch of juvenile stock I have about 300 juvenile bantams!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Year of the Rooster

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] O..M..G... That is alot! What I may plan on doing is buying five standards chicks from MPC and if it is alright with you I'd be interested in buying some bantam chicks from you [​IMG]

9. scbirdfarm

Jul 9, 2008
    Maria Stein, OH 45860
    Yes that is alright by me.. [​IMG]

10. Year of the Rooster

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    yay! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I'll have to consult with my dad and you so we can set up a date sometime [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by