Rare unusual Bantams

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by BamaChicken, Nov 28, 2007.

1. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    These are House Chickens with the Most unusual tail feathers colors. He Heee
    [​IMG]
    My friend bought these for me this past week for chicken sitting some chicks I hatched for them a month ago while they went on a trip.

2. S n M Poultry

S n M Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    Those are nice. Don't let my grandma see those LOL.

3. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    Believe it or not, I haven't bought one chicken item for the house. People just keep giving me things.

4. S n M Poultry

S n M Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    Do you have alot? My Grandmas kitchen is full chickens. She has them every were. But i dont get her she loves fake chickens but hates real ones. It makes me sad... [​IMG]

5. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    I like the real ones the best but I have a quite a few things I haven't counted the number.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These are a few of my favorite things. I have dish towels, tea towels and other things that are all gifts.

6. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    Nice chicken decor. My whole kitchen is chicken. People walk in and say "you really like chickens huh?" I also have family and friends that give me chicken gifts all the time, its nice.

7. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Quote:I love that! My 93 year old grandma is always sending me rooster stuff. I love that she thinks of me when she sees chickens and roosters. My mom is always finding rodeo and rooster stuff, too. [​IMG]

8. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    It is a blessing although sometimes I don't know where I will put the next thing. Someone from Church gave me a big green ceramic Rooster/Planter for my B'day. My mother bought me a set of Chicken Plates, cups and bowls. So far I have been able to squeeze it all in without looking tacky.

9. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

Haha. Silkyluvr's mom has so many chicken things in her kitchen. Alyssa (silkyluvr) and I counted one day, and I think it was near the fourties. And their kitchen is SMALL. It was quite a hoot.

10. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    That is funny. It is kind of like chickens for me, when I don't want to think about how many I am feeding I just won't count them. Thank goodness these house chickens don't have to be fed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by