RARE: WC Choc, WC Khaki, WC Black Polish +MORE 1day olds!Some frizzled

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JordanFamily, Jun 25, 2010.

1. JordanFamily

JordanFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Harrisonville, MO
    Hatch Date: July 5th, Will Ship as day old chicks!!! THIS AUCTION IS FOR 13 EGGS I HAVE IN THE BATOR NOW THAT WILL HATCHOUT INTO DAY OLD CHICKS! YOU ARE GUARANTEED AT LEAST 10 OR YOU HAVE THE CHOICE OF A REFUND OF THE DIFFERENCE OR NOT TO BUY....
    I have the following eggs in the bator right now. I actually have 13 bantam Polish eggs but already have a preorder for 8 of them so the remaining 5 bantam Polish eggs are in this auction along with the standard X bantam Polish eggs and the Polish mix eggs as stated below.
    You will get whatever hatches out of these eggs listed below:
    5 bantam Polish eggs that are either WC Chocolate, WC Khaki, and small chance of WC Blacks as well!
    3 standard Polish eggs that will be standard X bantam sized WC Chocolate or WC Black Polish!
    5 Standard mixed eggs from my red sex link hen and bantam WC Chocolate Cuckoo Polish Roo!
    I have great hatch rates and have always had 90% or higher hatch out in all of my past hatches! All these eggs are fertile and developing nicely when candled at 1 week into incubation.
    The parents of the pure Polish eggs are my WC Chocolate frizzled Roo, my WC Chocolate bantam hens, and my WC Black standard Hen.
    The parents of the mixed eggs are my Standard red Cinamon queen sex link hen, and my bantam Chocolate Cuckoo Polish Roo.
    All chicks have a 50% chance of being frizzled and the rest will be smooth with the frizzle gene. Both my Polish Roos are frizzled.

I have always had great sucess with shipping day old chicks and have never lost one yet. I also use growgel plus and egg yoke in the shipping box for the chicks to eat on the way. HATCH DATE IS Monday July 5th AND CHICKS WILL SHIP OUT AS SOON AS THEY HATCH OUT SO PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL BEFORE HATCH DATE! It must be ok to ship your chicks on Monday or Tuesday so keep this in mind before you buy these chicks. You will receive them with in 1 to 3 days and they will be shipped priority. Shipping includes: box, growgel, and postage. Please note I reserve the right to close auction at any time if somone offers me the buy it now price someplace else. I guarantee atleast 10 chicks or I will let you choose if you want to prorate the auction or not buy the chicks and in that case I will sell them at a later date. Please feel free to call or pm me anytime. Thanks, Kristina
    Below are some pics of past chicks:
    WC Khaki Smooth 6 weeks old:
    [​IMG]
    WC Chocolate Smooth feathered 2 or 3 weeks old:
    [​IMG]
    WC Black Smooth: 6 weeks old
    [​IMG]
    WC black frizzle 2 weeks
    [​IMG]
    WC Black To young to tell if frizzled or not: 1 week old
    [​IMG]
    WC Khaki to young to tell if frizzled or not : 1 week old
    [​IMG]

Parents:
    Here you go:
    My two Roos when they were very young, 1 is WC Chocolate frizzled the other is Chocolate Cuckoo frizzled. Both are bantams:
    [​IMG]
    One of My Chocolate bantam hens:
    [​IMG]
    My WC Black standard hen,(She is small for a standard hen), and my Chocolate Cuckoo bantam frizzled Roo:
    [​IMG]
    You can see some more of our past chicks in the old auctions... Thanks

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by