Rare WC Khaki Bantam Polish Rooster... Young Rooster!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JordanFamily, Jun 24, 2010.

1. JordanFamily

JordanFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Harrisonville, MO
    Gorgeous bantam sized Polish Rooster for sale. This guy is perfect in every way! Just a beautiful Khaki Polish Roo... He is smooth feathered with the frizzle gene. He should throw some frizzled chicks... His dad is a WC Chocolate frizzled Polish bantam and mom is a WC Chocolate smooth hen. I know he looks like a girl in the pic and that is why I have held onto him for so long. I thought it was a nice pullet... But in the last few weeks he has grown waddles and has started to crow along with my other Roos... So it is a Roo and I do not need a smooth Khaki Roo in my breeding program. I can also throw in a WC black hen that is standard sized for an additional $15... Please contact me if you would like me to do that. Thanks, Kristina 816-293-5155
    [​IMG]

2. heritagehabitatfarms

heritagehabitatfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2009
    clinton ar
    can you ship him??? if so i will buy him...

3. JordanFamily

JordanFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Harrisonville, MO
    Quote:Yes I ship... It will cost $50 as stated in the auction... I also have a WC Chocolate available for the same price and I'm not sure on the sex of that one, but if you buy both for $15 each you can have them both shipped together for the one shipping price... Let me know if you are interested in one or both... I will end the auction as soon as he is taken. Thanks Kristina 816-293-5155

4. muffi

muffi Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Ayer, Massachusetts
    Sent you a PM!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by