1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Raven Claw, Suspected Cockerel. Sebright/Millie Fluer Mix Is a beloved pet in need of new home.

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by CoopedChik, Jan 23, 2012.

1. CoopedChik

CoopedChik Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2011
    Louisville Kentucky
    Raven Claw is her/his name. This bird was hatched by my husbands pet silkie. She hatches out almost all the eggs here. My husband wanted to keep this bird but as it got older I'm no longer sure it's a female and if it's a rooster we just can't have anymore. This bird is a MillieFluer Du'ccle/Gold Sebright mix. Very cute with puffy chicks. Raven Claw needs a new home she is my husbands favorite bird but he knows we can not keep her and we only want her to got to a loving home where she can either crow or lay with your flock of bantams too.

This a Ky only deal I am not up for shipping.

2. dandydoodle

dandydoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    You should post a pic. [​IMG]

3. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

Yeah...a picture would be great! [​IMG]

4. Zonoma

Zonoma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2011
    Northern Kentucky
    Sorry. Just realized we don't know the sex yet. My rooster will kill a cockerel. We're kind of a one roo coop. (which is too bad because I've often wondered what that mix would look like! cute, i'm sure)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  5. Vora

Vora Out Of The Brooder

Jun 15, 2011
    Hey, I'm located about half an hour north of Cincinnati, and I'd be happy to take him/her. I have a big old stable with just my lonely old hen, I'm sure she's be happy for the company.

6. chickenjack1

chickenjack1 New Egg

Feb 15, 2012
    where do u live[​IMG] so i may come and pic him/her up

7. AnimalLady123

AnimalLady123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    At the computer
    I don't live near but I would like to see a photo also!!

8. CoopedChik

CoopedChik Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2011
    Louisville Kentucky
    Sorry everyone I forgot I had this up. One of my nieghbors decided they wanted him. But I have 5 new chickies looking for a home to be loved all free of course if any one's interested PM me. I'lll be posting pictures soon on a seperate forum

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by