Rawwwrrr!!!!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Bleenie, May 23, 2010.

1. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

My older babies (3-4weeks old) are getting SO moody, i don't know if it's from them changing and growing in their feathers or if they're just always gonna be monsters! they were so sweet a couple weeks ago [​IMG]

Here's some new pictures of the group.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the biggest Blue-Fawn in the front is the drake, the rest are girls [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jjrabbit2

jjrabbit2 Songster

Mar 24, 2009
    Kuna Id
    That 1st pic is priceless! [​IMG] Give them treats and lots of emmmmm! Peas!

3. maralynn28

maralynn28 Songster

Mar 4, 2010
    Corpus Christi, TX
    OMG!!! Are you sure that was not a duck-dinosaur!? LOL VERY cute photos.
    Mine are monsters one day, sweet snugglers the next...time I have peas.[​IMG] Had a heck of a time getting one to go to bed tonight, made me so sad she wouldn't come to me even with peas.... [​IMG] But the others came right away. Anyway, what I was getting at is that I guess they had moods and bad days like us all. (I think I need to go to bed now) Tomorrow is a new day. [​IMG]

4. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    [​IMG] [​IMG] What a great photo...that is just too cute Bleenie...and of course they are all cute...but that first photo is fantastic!!!

5. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Songster

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    That first picture is just too cute!!!

"If you come any closer, I'm going to eat you AND that camera!"

Great pics hun!

Laurie

6. callducklover20

callducklover20 Songster

May 5, 2010
    Bonner Springs, KS
    my first 4 calls are now 3 weeks and becoming demanding little monsters, we want peas, we want eggs, more food please, ok now we want another bath-baby quack baby quack, they finally just went to sleep lol. Yours are too cute

7. suburbanduckmom

suburbanduckmom Songster

Oct 16, 2009
    Belmont, CA
    My scovy girl went through that around a month old. A few weeks later and she was super friendly again.

8. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

That's so wonderful to know! They're really started getting bad in the last week. pinching or grabbing my fingers/hands when i have them in the brooder, even when i am only changing the food or water! They won't even take scratch from me [​IMG]

Quote:

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  9. suburbanduckmom

suburbanduckmom Songster

Oct 16, 2009
    Belmont, CA
    Quote:
    We wouldn't let her get away with biting us. We would gently hold the beak closed until she stopped. Just keep spending time with them and they may come back around.

10. FeatheredObsessions

FeatheredObsessions Songster

May 24, 2010
    Oregon
    Patience is a wonderful virtue. I would keep working with them as much as possible.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by