Ray and Jodi's Chickens

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jodihutchins, Jul 10, 2016.

1. jodihutchins

jodihutchins New Egg

Jul 10, 2016
    Hi, we are Ray and Jodi and would like to become new member of Back Yard Chickens . We have a flock of mostly Rhode Island Red hens and two Rhode Island roosters. Love all of them and have raise 35 of them from day old babies. They are free range and good egg layers . They're basic diet consists of cracked corn, layer crumble and table scrap but they are very happy with any old bread that we can find for them. They seem in good health and we only want eggs from them, we have had a hen lay on four eggs and hatched out four beautiful little hens. They are growing fast. We started our flock in April of 2015 and acquired a few others from a close friend that raised 35 the same as we did. Very happy with them but sometimes have a question about things that they shouldn't eat but other than that we are happy with them.

2. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hi, Ray and Jodi, and welcome to BYC. Glad that you have joined our community.

3. BuffOrpington88

BuffOrpington88 Non-Stop

Mar 20, 2012
    Hi and welcome to BYC! Sounds like a fun flock! Thanks for joining us! [​IMG]

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Hi Ray & Jodie, very nice to meet you.

5. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Nice to have you onboard with us, Ray and Jodie - please make yourself at home with us.

Best wishes
    Ct

6. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

7. debhay

debhay New Egg

Oct 6, 2016
    Hi,

I'm pretty sure I bought my chickens from you. I got 2 wonderful red hens, that are very friendly. If this is indeed, the same Jodi, who had a small parking lot in front of her house, and several kids running around the yard, and a coop and chicken run to the right side of the yard, I'm interested in getting two more hens. I hope I've found the same proprietor. Are you still selling hens?

Deb

8. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Hello, Ray and Jodi, and :welcome. Great to have you aboard.

Hello, from Kansas, Deb, and :welcome. Happy you joined us! You posted as a reply to the jodihutchins post. We'd love to give you a proper BYC welcome. If you would like, go back to the top of the very first post on this page and above it and select the Start New Thread button. Then tell us about yourself! We'd love to "officially" welcome you! :)

1 person likes this.
  9. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Hello there, folks, and welcome to Backyard chickens! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by