1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Razor Edge pit bull pups for sale in MICHIGAN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by magickmush, Jan 25, 2009.

1. magickmush

magickmush Out Of The Brooder

Jan 24, 2009
    i got a litter of Razor Edge pit bull pups for sale. BLUE PUPS WITH WHITE ON THE HEAD..grand champion bloodlines with some of the worlds most famose show dogs names in there pedigree. males should top out at 90-110 pounds and only 18 inches tall at the shoulders. if your looking for the Arnold of Pit bulls then you find the pup for you. these dogs normaly sell for 1500.00 and up( thats what i payed for my stud) im only charging 600.00 each with papers!! email me at [email protected] if you are interested in a pup. i live by ann arbor michigan.

2. nicoe

nicoe Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2009
    oklahoma
    WISH I COULD GET ONE BUT I ALREADY HAVE 2 FEMALES AND A MALE PITBULLS... MY STUD IS RAZOR EDGE AND GOTTI.. I PAID $1500.00 FOR HIM WITH PAPERS.....CHAMP BLOODLINES.. SO YOU ARE GIVING A DEAL WITH 600.OO
    WELL GOOD LUCK!

3. magickmush

Jan 24, 2009
    yah i know some breeders here in michigan asking 2500.00 to 3500.00 a pup! i just had a litter of 11 pups 6 males and 5 females so im not asking alot but not to cheap. i think 600.00 is a very fair price for the quality of these pups. i to also got a 100% gotti female whos sire is mikelands highlander thug. im planing on getting her studded to ultimatebluepitbulls.com The Bouncer, im very excited about that breeding [​IMG]

4. obsessed

obsessed Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Slidell, LA
    My hubby would love one but he won't walk the mastiff we got. Good luck. razor edge produces quality and beautiful dogs.

5. magickmush

Jan 24, 2009
    some pics of my pups and parents[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. nicoe

Jan 24, 2009
    oklahoma
    nice!!! they are very pretty! your females head is shaped like my females.
    could you tell me how to put pictures on here or where i can go to learn?
    thanks for sharing your pictures
    nicole

7. magickmush

Jan 24, 2009
    i just figured it out. get a photobucket.com and upload ur pics. then copy the image code and paste it [​IMG]

8. nicoe

Jan 24, 2009
    oklahoma
  9. nicoe

Jan 24, 2009
    oklahoma
    WELL THE FIRST 2 WORKED..LOL
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by