rcom mini incubator

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by quintinp, Dec 31, 2010.

1. quintinp

quintinp Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2010
    Southern Oklahoma
    i just got an rcom an i dont have eggs for it, but i tested it out today and it was amazing i love it i stayed a constant 99.1 and the humidity is 50% i dont know too much about where the humidity is supposed to be at but i googled it and it said 50-60% was good, am i right, please tell me all you know about this incubator

2. Baralak

Baralak Chillin' With My Peeps

That is a good lockdown humidity... But of course humidity is dependant on where you live. Southern/Costal areas have higher ambiant humidity (for example In Louisiana inside my RH is 70%)

3. quintinp

Oct 22, 2010
    Southern Oklahoma
    thank you "Baralak" for replying, i like talking to people on this website, and i really like it when only one out of thousands of people reply to a post, thank you i am somewhat frustrated, it's kinda like being a new kid at school, and no one will accept you, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... i dunno:/[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. KatieBugg

KatieBugg Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 21, 2010
    Holts Summit, MO
    Quote:Definately does feel like being the new kid lol! I am right there with you and trying to learn everything I can before I get eggs Monday.

5. quintinp

Oct 22, 2010
    Southern Oklahoma
    i like this website, and all, but i dont post that often, i really like looking and learning, i also like looking at all the home made incubators, these people are smart on this website, i just built a mini fridge incubator, i wouldn't have been able to do it if i never found this website

6. The Sheriff

The Sheriff Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Northern CA
    Asking other members to tell you "all they know" about a brand of incubator requires retyping a lot of information that is already available on this site. If you use the search feature you will find lots of information and opinions about the various brands of incubators available. Sometimes posts asking for readily available information don't get a lot of action. Also, many forums have stickies at the top that address some of the more pertinent information on that subject. Those can be very useful.

That being said, [​IMG]

Mary

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by