Rcom pro 10

Swannie

Chirping
Mar 19, 2021
Good afternoon all.

Just need a bit of reassurance regarding this unit and I presume that this incubator will stop turning itself when you go into incubator lockdown 3 days before the due date. I know from reading the instructions online that you have to add the carbon filter 3 days before hatch to stop any bits getting into fan.

I am torn between this Rcom pro 10 with built in candler or the Brinsea mini II advance.

I only envisage using the incubator say 2 to 3 times but have been warned that hatching eggs is addictive and I want to buy a good unit. If I was going to do bigger hatches and more runs at it then I'd probably get the Rcom max 20 but I'll only be incubating a maximum of 6 eggs a time and more realistically 4 eggs at a time.

Thanks 😊

Welcome to BYC! This awesome community of poultry keepers and experts will be very excited to jump in and answer whatever questions you may have. 😊
D313C704-E8A2-4FA6-ACAE-F10FECEEB5E3.png

I disagree, I have both and I love my

I disagree, I have both and I love my RComs.
Do you know if the Rcom pro 10 would stop turning the eggs like 3 days before hatch date like the brinsea mini advance does.
I presume that the pro would considering it has different bird profiles. I have looked at their website and can't see anything regarding it for this model.

Back
Top Bottom