I had to toss two more Blue Orpington eggs. I started out with 47 in the bator, including Blue Orps, Speckled Sussex, Delaware, Barred Plymouth Rock and Blue & Black Ameraucana. A couple of the Barred Rocks were infertile, a couple of the Orps, one SS, a couple of peeps started to develop, but stopped for one reason or another. Anyway, the count on this hatch set for April 21st is now: 9 Blue Orpingtons 14 Speckled Sussex 4 Delaware 6 Barred Rock 6 Ameraucana ... making a new total of 39 in the bator, plus one egg I added in a vacated slot on Sunday from one of my Barred Rock hens and my Barred Rock roo, who I was about to decide was infertile. I finally got an egg with a bullseye from her so I'm incubating it to be certain. It's due on April 29, if it survives the first candling on Friday. Now, pretty soon I'll need to work on getting the 13 chicks that are now 10 weeks old integrated into the main coop with the flock of ten hens and one rooster. That's never a fun time!