?? RE-GIFTING ?? with great success

nanawendy

Songster
10 Years
Dec 28, 2009
Bellingham Wa
I NEVER re-gift, but that's me! We do all homemade gifts...just because we love too. BUT here's a rule breaking idea.
PUT A LARGE BOW AROUND YOUR FRESHLY LAYED EGGS. (in the carton)
Last night I went to choir practice. The contetta(?) were doing is extremely difficult. (I'm the token dunce) I wanted to thank the conductor and accompanist sooooo I got some of my very surplus eggs and tied a wire edge, red and white check bow around them... real big and nicely tied. I slipped it onto the bench and stand and walked away. What a hit. I never would of guessed the comments of such a easy gustier. (woops... I'm a bit prideful of my ladies, it was fun to show off their great abilities) Anyway, I love to share them with others and found their to be MANY wanta bee's amongst us. Many of my friends raised chickens as youth and FORGOT they loved it.

sorry for the second post ...my computer hick-uped
roll.png

I am the Queen of ReGifting! (or at least Princess or Lady-In-Waiting). If someone gives me something I don't need or won't use, I hang on to it until I meet or see the person it is "actually" for. I carried an amber nugget bracelet around for 5 years until I met the person it was meant for. I feel ReGiftin is the ultimate in recycle/reuse/reduce action.
But, I digress...
I Love the idea of gifting eggs for holidays (also as Thank You's and Congratulations gifts).
At our Halloween Party, the grand prize for costume contest was a dozen of our eggs.
Thank you for the wonderful idea of gifting our Greatest Treasures, nanawendy!!!

Brightest Blessings!!!

I guess I do re-give-away, not as a gift but as "hey could YOU use this?" and yes,yes, yes... these are some of natures greatest gifts THE EGG!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom