Re-homing Rescued Rooster, Barred Rock in Seville, Ohio

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by ShelbyCoral, Aug 2, 2014.

1. I have a rescue that I run and I've had him for about 2 months now and was thinking its time for him to go off to a good home. I Tried last month but the person taking him ended up with 3 roosters dropped off at his house and couldn't take him. So were back to the drawing board.

He is 6 Months old and is such a sweetheart! He roams our barn day and night with our other rescued rooster. We named him Liger. He is always very curious and loves the attention! He would need a flock of 3-7 hens. Small flock for him. He loves to eat grass, loves to always be at your feet. He is will up to you and eat out of your hands and do anything! He even tries to help us fix things...

He came from a family who already had a rooster and he was pretty skinny, still is. They were really good to him and they could never get weigh on him either. I do have a hard time getting weight on him. He eats allot! So I honestly don't get it. He eats more than 10 cups of food a day!!!!!!! Him and my other rescued rooster always go outside foraging. He is wonderful with kids and other farm animals. DOESN'T LIKE TO BE IN A CAGE! Perfect for showing. Feathers are super great on him. Flee, tick and lice free (always has been and hopefully always will be).

Any questions feel free to contact me.
    Call or text: 330-635-1969
    Email: [email protected]
    Or message me!

[​IMG]

2. Mahan5175

Mahan5175 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2014
    where is seville??? I am from NKY, anywhere close??

3. We are 4 hours from KY. My mothers fiance is driving down there, today and he just left 3 hours ago.

4. We live in Ohio. town called Seville

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by