1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Re: Horse Supplies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChickNLittle, May 26, 2008.

1. ChickNLittle

ChickNLittle Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2008
    Folkston, Georgia
    Just wanted to let everyone know that we sell discounted horse supplies. You can ask to see if we have what you need. We also have a store on ebay, and we do auctions on ebay for horse supplies and other things. Our ebay ID is bestbuys361 . We are going to be adding more as we receive it. This is NEW horse supplies. Once in a while we have used supplies. [​IMG]

2. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    I'll put you as one of my ebay fave sellers and then if I need something I'll check your listings. I like to buy from people I know first even if I only know them through here. Thanks for letting me know:)

3. alabama girl

alabama girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    how does your store on ebay work, e.g, if I need to sell something?

4. ChickNLittle

ChickNLittle Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2008
    Folkston, Georgia
    The store on ebay costs 9.99 a month. You can put on as many items as want. What I did in the beginning was to put a few things on auction and some things in my store. Because when they pull up your auction, it gives them an idea of what you sell in your store. So thats how I started traffic to my store. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by