? re: monthly auction limits

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by shelleyb1969, Jun 24, 2011.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

I am a GFM and therefore am allowed 20 listings per month. Is there an easy way for me to figure out how many I've used and how many I have left? I get so confused trying to figure it out. [​IMG] I usually just post auctions until I get the message that I've reached my limit. [​IMG] But by doing so, I sometimes lose out on offering things that I really need to sell the most. [​IMG]

2. HEChicken

HEChicken Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    BuCo, KS
    My Coop
    If you go to "Profile" in the blue bar above and scroll to the bottom of that page, there is a link to "show all listings".

3. FireTigeris

FireTigeris Tyger! Tyger! burning bright

Quote:Well this may be a bother but you could start a new 'my-page' and in each month once your counter resets copy and paste the auction links there so you know how many?

4. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Quote:Thanks...but I've been to that page of my profile several times. [​IMG] That page does show all of my listings, but I don't know how many I have left in regards to my monthly limit. The monthly limit count doesn't necessarily begin on the 1st day of each month...that's why it's hard for me to figure out how many I've used.

5. HEChicken

HEChicken Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    BuCo, KS
    My Coop
    Ahhh....gotcha. I've never listed anything so couldn't click the link to check but had just always assumed that's what it was for.

6. FireTigeris

FireTigeris Tyger! Tyger! burning bright

Quote:Thanks...but I've been to that page of my profile several times. [​IMG] That page does show all of my listings, but I don't know how many I have left in regards to my monthly limit. The monthly limit count doesn't necessarily begin on the 1st day of each month...that's why it's hard for me to figure out how many I've used.

Save a few up and ask your month be set to day '15' or day '1' or day '28' then you would know your start date... (?)

Next time you run out... try again everyday till you can post then you know 'day one' for your month- then keep track via 'show all listings' and posting the day one link in your 'my page' then you know...

OR assuming a 30 day month- posting one EOD = 15 so if you only post an auction EOD and then you have 5 more at the end.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by