I used an L shaped bracket that is used for industrial shelves one on each side of the tractor. Here it is with the tractor in the down position.(WHEEL UP) Then I connected it to the frame of the trampoline by drilling all the way through and allowing it to hinge. Then I lock it in place with a bolt that sticks out of the trampoline leg. (WHEEL DOWN) Inside the tractor I have 2" PVC shoot with a cap on it that I put the feed down. The feeder hangs from the top of the tractor. If you can see it, I then have 6 water nipples mounted on leg of trampoline. The bucket isn't on the tractor but I have a 5 gallon bucket with a shutoff and a quick disconnect for easy cleaning and fill up the water. The trampoline is flipped upside down so the metal frame is against the ground making a tight fit to keep out varmints. I took a 2x4 and ran it up on edge from one side to the other (that is the transition from metal roofing to the trampoline mat) this gave me the angle I needed to have the water run off. The black part is the mat of the trampoline to provide shade. I held it down the with the springs of the trampoline hooked to the chicken wire. this pulls the wire tight. If you look at the top 2 pics you can see a orange tube running along the bottom of the tractor. This is 3/8 pex weaved in and out to make it more secure from predators. Then I just zip tied it to the rail of the trampoline. I also put pex on the top to hook some of the springs to. Also around the top of the trampoline, (originally the bottom) I took 1 1/4 PVC and bent it around the legs holding it in place with electrical PVC clamps. The part with 2 white vertical lines is the hinged door with a lock top and bottom. I have 25 freedom rangers in there. This tractor cost me $250.00 that is counting the feeder, nipples, PVC, Ext. Most expensive part was the metal roof $60.00.