Solved Reaction count changes

Pics
It was not an RP. Had it been I would have started it there to begin with.
@DuckLady

If the title was confusing you, I've already fixed that.
I need a link to what you are asking me to move. When I do my daily drive by over the forum, I move role play threads to the Games forum where they belong. In future, it is best to accurately title threads to avoid confusion to those trying to accurately moderate.
Posts don’t count in the games forum, as has been in practice for years. If a thread is moved to the games forum all post counts are lost.

Yes, I understand that, but does it matter why (she? he?) cares though? If it's not supposed to be happening, it's an issue with the site that (she? he?) is doing well to bring up.
I could be wrong, but I don't think the member lost any reactions. They did lose messages, but I doubt they lost reactions.

They used to...looks Ike very recently that has changed.

@TwoCrows Can you moved my recently moved thread back to where I started it...in the random ramblings section please?
@DuckLady moved it, since she decided it was better there, I ain't touching it! :oops: :D Let's let her explain these post and reaction counts, I am sure they still don't count over there.

Back
Top Bottom