Ready to break out the bator...

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by sara, Jul 5, 2007.

1. sara

sara Title Needed Here

I'm ready to start up my bator again...I have no idea what I want to hatch, but everyone talking about hatching has me wanting to do it too [​IMG]
    anyone have eggs for sale near PA?

2. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Hi Sara, where in PA are you? We are located on the eastern side, just north of Allentown. I am getting lots of eggs daily. Here's our web site with contact info. http://www.hinkjcpoultry.com/index.htm

We
    are currently offering all of our chicken breeds at $20 per doz, except the bantam buff ameraucana are not available right now. That price includes shipping via USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. I accept Paypal or money orders or you're welcome to pick up if close enough. You can choose one breed or mix em up.

Jody

3. sara

sara Title Needed Here

I'm near allentown, Lenhartsville if you have heard of that..I'll look at your webpage, but I could most likely pick up..

4. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    OMG, Sara..you are really close to me. Small world, huh. LOL Run my address thru mapquest and check the distance. That is so cool to find another chicken friend nearby. I can give you a great deal on pick up too...shipping is such a hassle...give me a call.

Jody

5. sara

sara Title Needed Here

I will do that, I'd probably take and assortment, and I'll be heading to Allentown on the 10th, if I can arrange something for then..

6. sara

sara Title Needed Here

I'm 23.30 miles from you [​IMG] that's definately close enough for pick up!

7. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Cool...sent you an email.

Jody

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by