real estate listings show coop photos

No not weird at all.   I hope it didn't come across that way.

When I had my pool it seemed like I spent more time cleaning etc than in it and after I found the 2nd dead raccoon in it not to mention other things (plus my kids where grown and gone)  I decided I was moving.

I am also a mortgage underwriter and people get really made when they spend 50K on a pool and the appraiser gives them 25K in value for the pool,  the reason the pool of buyers just went down with the pool.

Enjoy the pool this summer.

Oh, no offense taken :) This spring has been so rainy and cold that we haven't even opened the pool yet.

Re comments on leaving or not leaving chickens behind when moving....well, we hope to move from MO to OR; and although I am attached to my hens, taking them 2000 mi wouldn't be practical for us, nor fair to them. I assume anyone interested in our little homestead will want laying hens, and the girls won't have to be uprooted. Then I'll have to start again in the new locale.

Guess we're weird, we have chickens and a pool :-/

if you have space for both.. i don't see why not

personally i don't not want to keep my chickens too close to the pool, for my house a couple of citrus trees+ veggie garden (raised beds+ planters) + 5 hens

i don't have place for a pool

too much work as is
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom