really crappy day

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by key west chick, Jan 4, 2010.

1. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    I am having a really crappy day. Today is DD's 21st birthday. The family was going to dinner tonight. Then, things got said, then done and so now it doesn't look like anything will happen. She's heartbroken. Why must I have such a dysfunction family? And no, I'm not taking her anyway, half of it was between she and I and there is NO way I'm going now. I just need hugs.

2. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

[​IMG] Get some more hugs from DD [​IMG]

3. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    [​IMG] We can be each other's support group!

4. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    woo hooo! is this the crappy day thread!!

I think i'll sign on!!!

I don't know why I am laughing now... guess crying would do me no good... but YOU would NOT believe my day.

hugs to all of ya,
    gretch

5. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    I am so sorry your day didn't turn out the way you planned. [​IMG]

6. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Thanks for the hugs. I just feel like crap. I could be the bigger person and give but I'm always the one that does. She needs to learn its a 2 way street and if she was half the issue, she can be the bigger person and admit she was wrong too.

7. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    at least you remembered her birthday... i remember waiting all day one time and nothing until about 8 pm when I threw a fit. [​IMG]

8. FortWorthChicks

FortWorthChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Well.... I say this with the best intentions!

If this is her 21st... and she is anything like "normal" 21 yr old birthday girl/boys she will probably only look back and remember how sick she was the next day!

I hope that came out right and im not in the doghouse for saying it :S

9. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Kids. Nothing more needs to be reallysaid, but for those of you on here who knows me a little bit, I can't just not say something!!!!! Don't let it ruin your day; my oldest daughter is 38 and not speaking to me right now because of wrongs she thought I did to her when she was a teenager. It killed me at first, and she and her family was not at our house for Xmas eve., which was a bummer, but I finally thought THIS IS CRAZY! decided that she knows where I am and I always give in and make the amends first. Not anymore. I am starting a whole new leaf for 2010!!!

10. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    [​IMG] My biological family is very dsyfunctional, so I know how endlessly trying it can be.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by