1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Really great photo blog - game camera pictures

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Felicitas, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Felicitas

Felicitas Chillin' With My Peeps

This guy has one of the most fascinating blogs out there. He attaches high-quality DSLR cameras to game camera boards and sets them out in the forests around Mt. Saint Helens. He has been doing this for many years, and he gets the most amazing shots. I love going back through his archives.

2. aiwetir

aiwetir Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2008
    portland, or
    what guy ?

3. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    Missouri
    I second that....where's the link????

4. cmcgoun

cmcgoun Chillin' With My Peeps

Yes...Yes, where the linky?

5. Felicitas

Felicitas Chillin' With My Peeps

6. wildebeast

wildebeast New Egg

Dec 7, 2008
    Thanks for for the compliments on my blog. I enjoy taking photos of birds with my trail cameras, it's such a challenge. I try to get the animals in their natural habitat and I don't use any type of bait, this keeps more of a natural picture.

I've been studying wildlife for years and spend hours setting up my cameras. I used to have two chickens for eggs but for some reason one died this summer, but still get one egg a day.

cliff

7. CMV

CMV Flock Mistress

Apr 15, 2009
    Very cool, Wildebeast. Some beautiful shots you got there. Thanks for sharing Felicitas. I am looking forward to going through the archives, too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by