Really HUGE head gear! (Peaches boasting)

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by BooBear, Oct 19, 2011.

1. BooBear

BooBear Chicken Cuddler

Oct 7, 2010
    Conroe, Texas
    Hi,

My name is Peaches, I am a handsome buff Silkie with a really really huge head gear. [​IMG] My gear is soo Huge that it is Awesome! [​IMG]

This is me back in July when I stopped growing taller. As you can see my head gear is normal in this pic and I did not get much attention. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My head gear did not stop growing. In fact it is Ultra Humugus! All the other roosters are jealous of my Really Really Huge Headgear. [​IMG]
    To show you what I am going on about here is a sexy October pic of me in the rain. If your hens are peeking this will make them swoon! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But don't worry I dry up nice n fluffy so the girls can cuddle up to me cus my headgear is AWESOME! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I bet there is not any other rooster out there with head gear larger than them!

2. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Goodness! That comb looks like sail! I bet he has a hard time staying on the ground on a windy day! I want to get a sniff of it as strange as I am! [​IMG]

3. BasicallyHeather

BasicallyHeather Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2011
    Lowellville, Ohio
    Hilarious!! Peaches, *you* are awesome!! <3

4. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Oh MY Peaches!!! what sexy head gear you have..!!!!!!

5. BooBear

BooBear Chicken Cuddler

Oct 7, 2010
    Conroe, Texas
    I am just amazed he can lift his tiny head with it! He is a true character too.

Peaches is leaving the bachlor pad he is currently sharing with Dinner to go to a new home where he will get to finally have his own flock instead of wooing girls from the main boys when free ranging. I am very happy about rehoming him as he was pretty close to sharing Dinner's fate just for being one of the extra boys.

This is my good bye to him to remember his fun comical antics and his overly proud strutting. I know he will be happy as some of the girls he has been wooing are going with him to start the new flock at my friends house. [​IMG]

6. [​IMG] awwww you are the good momma.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by