Really Love You All

chickiebaby

Songster
12 Years
Jan 2, 2008
western mass
Sick as a dog as I write this, though I wouldn't wish this on any dog or any other living thing. It's pertussis.

You all are really about my favorite people, even the gun-totin', Palin-supportin', oil-drillin', anti-sex-ed, anti-evolution crowd out there, with whom I probably have nothing in common EXCEPT chickens. But I feel like you are all my family.

Anyway, we've kind of quarantined ourselves, here at my house, as it takes quite a while to get the lab results back and see if this is really what we have. So I'm home all day at the computer and of course you know what I am doing with my time other than coughing all over the keyboard and wiping it down again and again.

Between spastic coughing fits, I keep coming back to BYC and I just love all of you, I really do.

Ack. Enough blubbering, chickiebaby. . . . gonna go take another shower and see if that helps for while. Thanks for all the kind wishes.

Hi - hope you get over this crud really fast, and that nobody else gets it. It's the pits being sick, especially now that we're finally getting some nice weather.

Take care...at least it might get you out of doing the dishes,
wink.png

Jessica, thank you - though I think that must have been a joke. where do you live, in Arkansas or Bombay or something?! You're a sweetheart, wherever you are.

Oh, gee, please feel better soon! That is rough, I know. Yep, I think all types are represented in the BYC family room and we may have nothing in common except our love of chickens, but that's fine. You take care now.

Back
Top Bottom