1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

REALLY REALLY REALLY Wanting Standard BLRW testing eggs.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Jeff9118, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Jeff9118

Jeff9118 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    Greenup KY
    This is the breed I put #1 on my list this year and was so excited to get 2 sets of eggs as they are not available around here. I hatched zero which was so disapointing. My wife isnt as in to the chicken thing and I have been forbidden to order any more of these eggs as she said it is a waste of money. I want to try and use brood hens this time. If anyone has eggs from this breed thay need tested PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me try again. I know I can hatch them this time. Im not giving up on this breed and want them more then anything. I know there are good people on here and would be very very thankful if I could have the oppertunity to test your eggs. Thank You

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  2. Jeff9118

Feb 21, 2009
    Greenup KY
    Anyone? They dont have to be good quality. I'll take anything

3. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    What are you willing to pay? Shipping? I know there are some here that may offer them, but not for free.

4. Jeff9118

Feb 21, 2009
    Greenup KY
    Yes I am willing to pay shipping. My wife looks at our banking statments and knows how much they cost. I think she will be ok if I just pay the shipping as I have only been forbidden from buying anymore.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by