Really sad: Won't get to watch my first hatch..

Bebop

Songster
12 Years
Jul 1, 2007
Leesville/Fort Polk, Louisiana
Well, I wasn't sure first of all if I was going to get my dorking eggs at first, so I started kind of late on my incubator..
So I found someone in my area and from BYC is hatching them for me (THANKS SO MUCH CAT!!!)

I'm just really sad right now..won't get to see my first little chickies hatch..
hit.gif

Right now I would have been hovering over the incubator while my hubby plays WoW instead of hovering in BYC looking at other hatches (which is also fun!).

I have most of things together for the incubator. So now, just waiting for Walmart to have a bait box for me! haha
So next time I shall!

Well it is sad you don't get to watch, but you are sure lucky to have a freind,mine would have had to have been thrown out or eaten. I don't know anyone around here. Do you get to brood them?

Babies are the even cuter/funner part of the whole process. Are you ready for them?

Quote:
You'll love brooding them. Much less stressfull than hatching!

If you have a Wal-mart or hardware store near you just get one of the big, metal reflective lights (they are around $15) and a large light bulb or a heat bulb. Just be careful with the heat bulbs. They get extremely hot and can overheat your babies.

Quote:
Hahaha....you too....Hubby has had some time off and WOW has been running non-stop cuz of expansion coming......just thought you may want to know you are not alone there........

Heck...I started playing to hang with him. He still cleans house and cooks...but when chores are done he goes and "plays". LOL

I am sorry about not getting to watch them hatch.....but then again you know they are in good hands!

If you have a Wal-mart or hardware store near you just get one of the big, metal reflective lights (they are around $15) and a large light bulb or a heat bulb. Just be careful with the heat bulbs. They get extremely hot and can overheat your babies.

I just got one at Walmart without the bulb for $10.00. I use a regular light bulb in my brooder. The heat bulb is too hot for in the house. Good luck with your new babies.........
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom