Received your Bakers Creek Heirloom Seeds catalog yet?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by country lady, Dec 28, 2008.

1. country lady

country lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    NW Tennessee
    What a great seed catalog! I ordered several packs last year and the seeds and service were perfect. The shipping charge of $3 no matter how many packs was the incentive for me. Postage is now so high. I love to grow heritage tomatoes, eggplant and peppers.

2. Beau coop

Beau coop Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    WNY
    Just ordered mine. Thanks for the reminder. Love heirloom tomatoes!

3. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Did I request the catalog? I cant remember now! [​IMG] I know I requested a few. I love looking through them just to see what they have, I've never ordered seeds before though. I think that might change though. [​IMG]

4. country lady

country lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    NW Tennessee
    I had already bought seeds last year when I ordered from Baker Creek so I was late. I also save seed but I was very impressed with the $3 shipping and the friendly Baker Creek lady who took my order. She also invited me to come to their music festival which sounds like fun. I would love to tour the place because it is much more than just a seed company.

5. spook

spook Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh boy...when the seed catalogs come out, you know your on the side of spring- wooohooooo, how exciting. We wait for Vessey's seed catalog up here, so now I'll keep an eye out- thanks for the reminder!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Moodene

Moodene Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    Devers, Texas
    Got mine already and looking and still looking and still looking..LOL..I had ordered from them in the spring of this year..[​IMG]

7. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

I got the Baker's Creek catalog last week sometime, it's gorgeous! The first one I get every year is Pinetree Garden Seeds, great values in there - I gete so many it's unbelievable there are so many seed houses out there!

8. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Mine arrived last week sometime. My mom tried to sneak it out the door [​IMG]

9. ml

ml Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  10. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    oh yes, i got mine last week and posted on the garden forum. I love their catalog, so many options! Great prices and great shipping just have to get in the order early.

ETA : Did you see they are getting into chickens!? I emailed them and refered them to here. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by