1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Recipe Card Exchange?

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by Czech's_chicks, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Czech's_chicks

Czech's_chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2011
    Vista, CA
    Hello! I have a thread in hobbies for a seed exchange, but also had an idea for a recipe card exchange.

If anyone is interested, I think it would be fun to exchange recipe cards. I belonged to a different forum a long time ago and we had regular recipe card, quilt block, surprise gift, seed exchanges and I miss that kind of camaraderie since it no longer exists. (the site).

I would love to host and would follow the guidelines that worked for so many years at the other site:

everyone would need to supply 1 recipe per participant (unless you want to make more cards of different recipes)
    I would like to host the first swap (hint hint) and will disseminate the cards to each participant.

We can have a theme or surprise where you don't know what you are going to get. Suggestions for themes would be south-western, egg, breakfast, crockpot, etc.

If anyone is interested, I can start a thread later on for sign up.

2. BettyR

BettyR Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    I love exchanging recipes but don't really see the need to spend money on snail mail when you can just post the recipe and have it for free right now.

3. Mrs.brown

Mrs.brown Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2011
    In a coop
    Quote:x2

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by