recommend mypetchicken.com!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by frizzleman74, Oct 8, 2011.

1. frizzleman74

frizzleman74 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2010
    Fairfield County
    When 4 of my 12 chicks didnt make it through the mail, they were soo good about replacements and refunds. I called them up the next day and i was given a refund. Then Tracie (the president) went out of her way to replace our chicks since they were already sold out for the season. She lives near us so she gave us a couple of the chicks that she had received from her order just to give us our chicks. She was soo sweet and i would recommend mypetchicken to anyone who is looking to buy for a small backyard flock, they are AWESOME! I am a dedicated customer and always will be!

2. VioletandBodie

VioletandBodie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2010
    port
    how do you like your cochin? im getting the same from them soon and how is her temperment? ive gotten 3 polishes from them before and i loved them so much they were my babies but i want to know what you think of her and how is her coloring?

3. jmtcmkb

jmtcmkb Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2011
    New Hampshire
    Same here- 5 chicks delivered quickly and healthy, exactly as ordered and hopefully all females [​IMG]

Excellent customer service, I asked a few question via email and they were answered quickly.

Gotta give credit to the USPS- The chickies had to travel from Ohion to NH and several cities within NH to get to me, a city 1/2 an hour from me called when they arrived and asked if I would rather come grab them there than wait for the 2 more stops they would me to reach me- of course I jumped in the car and got my babies [​IMG]

4. frizzleman74

Aug 10, 2010
    Fairfield County
    i totally agree jmtcmkb! And i just received my cochin 2 weeks ago, but it is sooo sweet and loves to be held. Cochins mature really slowly so it is still mostly fluff, but from the few feathers on its wing that started to grow it looks like it is going to be a beautiful bird!

5. blueheaven

blueheaven Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    Central Indiana
    love, love, love my pet chicken!!!!!!!
    they are the BEST.
    great customer service.
    and very helpful too!!!

6. VioletandBodie

VioletandBodie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2010
    port
    thanks alot i hope your enjoying them i really hope your polishes are as friendly as my baby girls were

7. Toshi

Toshi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2011
    IN corn state
    I love my pet chicken

I ordered 4 from them
    got them fast, healthy and all are girls

8. raykour1

raykour1 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 26, 2011
    The order for My Pet Chicken are fulfilled I believe by Meyer Hatchery. Meyer Hatchery even has a video on their website and there is a small shot wherre you are can see workers packing orders labeled for My Pet Chicken.

I have ordered from Meyer plenty and their customer service is also fantastic (they will immediately credit your account for lost chicks upon notification)

I just as soon order from the source.

9. Eggcessive

Eggcessive True BYC Addict Premium Member

Apr 3, 2011
    southern Ohio
    I ordered some chicks this year from Meyer, and they will ship small orders as few as 3-4 also, and they do it for less. I live in Ohio, so the chicks are in the mail for less time.

10. frizzleman74

Aug 10, 2010
    Fairfield County
    I was not aware of that, but I am so pleased by my pet chickens service!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by