Red Bourban Tom~1 yrs old~Proven Breeder!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Echoinghills, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Up for bids...is a 1 yr old proven Red Bourban Tom...he is not a cross breed. This is my extra Tom, and he is free ranging with the other brother and hens. Since we dont need an extra Tom and another extra mouth to feed, i will offer him for sale. I am just trying to cut back abit for the couple babies i kept this season. I prefer pickup...but if someone wanted to pay for shipping and the extra large box...that is up to them. You will need to let me know before bidding, if you want him shipped...and we can calculate shipping beforehand, so you know if that is affordable or not. If you are worried about the distance for pickup...i can meet you to cut your driving time, but i would ask for assistance with my gas. My zip is 44654, if you would like to check yourself for driving or shipping. Any Questions??? Just PM me!!!
    [​IMG]

2. jrsqlc

jrsqlc Obsessed with Peafowl

Dec 22, 2009
    Northwest Ohio
    here we go.....im gonna be broke!!

3. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    What did i do now??? LMAO!!!! [​IMG] Do you need a Red Bourban?? hahaaa!!! HE is a looker isnt he??? He is very friendly too... always batting those eyes at me, he loves to be talked to... and he also thinks he is going to court me! He was raised from hatch... handled daily...so he is not shy in the least. He does get jealous when the hens come to me for hugs... so he bumps me with his poofed out chest. Always the show off!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  4. jrsqlc

jrsqlc Obsessed with Peafowl

Dec 22, 2009
    Northwest Ohio
    Ya I need a mate for my red bourbOn
    it was a really late hatch and still unsure of sex!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by