Red Laced Blue Wyandottes

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by deeredawn, Apr 16, 2009.

1. deeredawn

deeredawn Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2009
    Nova, Ohio
    Being new to this forum, I don't want to be repeating. But is there anyone out there that breeds these? I went to the Ohio Poultry Show last fall and fell in love with this breed. Been trying to find some for my home flock. Any information as to where I can find them would be greatly appreciated. I'd also like to find some Blue Orpingtons. Thank you.

2. PQ4evr

PQ4evr Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2009
    Bellville Ohio
    [​IMG] from Ohio

3. Hello and [​IMG] , from Missouri [​IMG]

Look in the hatching egg section and you will find people who sell the breeds you are looking for.
    KATY , on here has some great looking BLRW and MissPrissy has some great BO

4. Mrs. Turbo

Mrs. Turbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2009
    ky
    it is spring time so there are people that attend shows in OH and many other states.....if you could find someone to meet you at a show with some chicks or eggs you would save money on shipping or get a better hatch rate.......

5. eponagirl

eponagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    Quiet Corner, CT
    I am getting some BLRW started pullets in a couple weeks from a breeder in NY (near Utica somewhere):
    www.sterlingcenterfarm.com
    She ships eggs and started pullets, perhaps straight run chicks if she has any.

Also, besides anyone on this forum you can check out these sites:
    www.bluepoultry.com
    www.bluelacedred.com

I fell in love with this breed immediately when I researched chickens...so I hope it all works out!

ps...congrat's on great customer service to another BYC poster (different post that I read earlier)

6. deeredawn

deeredawn Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2009
    Nova, Ohio
    Thank you bunches! I actually emailed them today so we'll see! Wow, this forum is really helpful!

7. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    I also have BLRW eggs for sale, and will have chicks very soon for sale.

8. Livinzoo

Livinzoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Statham, GA

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by