1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Red Laced Polish Rooster WA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FarmGirl21, Nov 8, 2008.

1. FarmGirl21

FarmGirl21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    WA
    I have a red laced polish roo that needs to go, just way too many roosters right now. He's still young, very gorgeous & doesn't mind being handled once you catch him. Hes standard size and hasnt had any problems with any of my other roosters since ive had him. I am asking $10 for him.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Vcomb

Vcomb Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2008
    South Dakota
    My Coop
    nice lookin buff lace, if i was still raising bearded buffs i'd snatch him right up. hope ya find him a home:cool:

3. americana-chick

americana-chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2008
    i would so take him if i had room for roos! i already have 5 out of 8 hens! imagine what would happen if another roo got in the mix... [​IMG]

4. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I wish I lived closer...Coming to FL any time soon.. [​IMG]

5. FarmGirl21

FarmGirl21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    WA
    I wish i was, I'd really like to find him a good home before saturday. we're really trying to thin the flocks out right now. we've gotta move the new coop to a different area...and the ducks must have run outta bugs on all our property, we keep catching them at the neighbors [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by