Red Laced Wyandotte 5 month old Roo needs new home - Manassas, VA

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by chickenmama7887, Jan 10, 2014.

1. chickenmama7887

chickenmama7887 New Egg

Jan 9, 2014
    Manassas, VA
    Hi everyone - I have a handsome 5 month old Red Laced Wyandotte who I've suspected of being a roo for a while, and just had it confirmed when the little nubs on his ankles were identified as spurs. I don't need a roo, and I was wondering if anyone in my area would be interested in coming by to offer him a loving new home? I don't want him going in the crockpot, so please only contact me if you're going to let him scoot happily around your yard for the rest of his days.

Here's a picture I took of him last night - thanks!
    [​IMG]

2. Elisha81

Elisha81 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 11, 2013
    I am just starting my flock over since we had to PCS from Washington state to Virginia. I am in Stafford right now. I am workin on getting some birds right now but I dont have any at all right now. How quick does he need to be gone? coop just needs sand and the door put on, we gotta get some hinges. other than that is is ready to go. so.. just getting hens is the hang up :)

3. chickenmama7887

chickenmama7887 New Egg

Jan 9, 2014
    Manassas, VA
    Aw man, sorry - he just got re-homed today. Thanks for replying, and good luck with your flock!

4. Elisha81

Elisha81 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 11, 2013
    I'm just happy to hear that he's found a home ^_^

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by